TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions. Because we can accept your order and create a legally binding agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to ensure that they contain everything you want and nothing you don't.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Sarah Luisa Gosling-Berte, trading as 1Lifeobit of 5 Brayford Square LONDON E1 0SG
2. These are the terms on which we sell membership profiles to you. Before placing an order on the website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the box; If you do not click on the box, you will not complete your order. In addition, you can only purchase the Services and Goods from the website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 17 years old.
3. Consumer means individual acts for purposes wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of
5. Delivery Location means the email address supplied by the applicant for membership.
6. A durable media is described as a paper, email, or any other medium that allows information to be explicitly addressed to the recipient, kept for future reference, and reproduced unmodified.
means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the order.
8. Order means the Customers order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the website.
10. Services means the services advertised on the website, including any Goods, of the
number and description set out in order.
11. Website means our website www.1lifeobit.com on which the services are advertised. Services
12. The description of the Services and any Goods is set out on the website and other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only, and there may be minor discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
13. In the case of services and any goods made to your particular requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. All Services which appear on the website is subject to availability.
15. We can change the services necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. To provide the Services, you must cooperate with us in all respects. You must allow us and our authorised employees and agents access to any places under your control (unless otherwise agreed).
17. If you do not comply with the above, we may stop the execution of the Services until you do so, or if you do not comply with our request, we may terminate the contract immediately by sending you a written notice through email.
19. We may contact you by email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post, and you expressly agree to this.
20. The services and goods described on our website do not constitute a contractual offer to sell. When an Order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
21. The Order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to
check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
22. A Contract will only be formed for the Services ordered when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to our contract confirmation through an email with all information (i.e. the Order Confirmation). We will provide the Order Confirmation to you within a reasonable time after the contract has been formed.
23. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
24. No contract modification can be made after it has been signed unless both the client and the Supplier agree.
25 You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order, and we can take payment immediately.
26. We will deliver the Services, our web and create a virtual profile of your memories and wishes regarding your funeral.
27. We refuse the right to cancel an application for membership for the following reasons:
The applicant is under 17 years of age.
Anyone that uploads or uses abusive or inappropriate content.
You are using a false name and data to create a profile.
All profiles created fraudulently will be permanently deleted, and we will not return membership monies.
28. We ask all applicants before agreeing that there is no cause for concern about their mental welfare. If there is a concern for a person's welfare, we ask that they use our helplines and apply for membership on another occasion when this concern has abated.
This is indicated on our website, and applicants must tick a box to advance to the membership application.
29. 1lifeobit cannot be held responsible for an individual's welfare or the written content they express in their profiles. We cannot be liable for members who damage or accidentally delete any profile that we can retrieve. We cannot be held responsible for the content they write and the wishes that they have expressed. Their wishes are not legally binding on 1lifeobit. Under our terms and conditions, you can put no financial details in any content on a member profile or inheritance and information or any information connected to who is their power of attorney of their estate. We advise on these terms that any legal binding content regarding financial issues of the person's estate or possessions has to be written as part of a separate independent legal document independent of 1lifeobit with their independent solicitor. We do not allow members to name the executors of their will. Profiles are created of the member's preferences, and we are not legally accountable.
When a membership is cancelled and deleted, its content is no longer available on our website and cannot be recovered; if we remove your profile under these conditions, you will be unable to apply for another membership at a later period.
1lifeobit content on the website and our written profile material is legally protected, and any attempt to copy or distribute this material will end in prosecution. We do not share any of your material -written content 1lifeobit is not responsible for any printed material from a member's
profile. All terms and conditions apply in the UK and any overseas country where a profile has been created. Blank profiles will not be able to be printed if there is no data on the profile.
30. To exercise the right to cancel your order, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On receiving your cancellation request, we will delete your profile and all its contents. We can only give a refund after seven days and within that time frame.
Once deleted, your profile will not be retrievable, and we are not responsible for any deleted content. Therefore, to fulfil the cancellation deadline, send your message regarding exercising the right to cancel before the cancellation period expires.
Either you or we may terminate the contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other: commits a serious breach or series of violations.
If you have any complaints regarding any part of our service, please email email@example.com
1lifeobit cannot be held responsible for any injury or death for members accessing our services in the UK or worldwide. We have guidelines in place that fragile people do not access our site or apply for membership. We have left details information on our site in our helplines for people who need assistance.
To Sarah Luisa Gosling-Berte trading as 1Lifeobit International House 24 Holborn Viaduct London EC1A 2BN Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org